Senior Investment Analyst Sydney (m/f/d)
- Sydney CBD
- Real I.S. Australia
- permanent contract
The Real I.S. Group is one of Germany's leading providers of Real Estate investments for private and institutional investors. The Group manages in excess of thirteen billion AUD, primarily invested in Real Estate, across eleven countries and is represented in six locations in Europe and Australia. We view ourselves as a down-to-earth global player: As a subsidiary of a German bank and part of the network of the German Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe (group of German savings banks), Real I.S. has sound foundations on which we build our global commitments. With our Australian subsidiary (Real I.S. Australia Pty Limited) we have been invested into the local real estate market for more than 15 years.
- sourcing and execution of acquisition/sales opportunities across Australia
- perform detailed analyses for potential acquisitions that include financial, legal, debt structuring and market reviews
- executing cash flow models in line with the fund strategy and asset specific characteristics
- preparation of internal papers e.g. the investment memorandum for the board committee
- Asset and Legal Due Diligence and asset management tasks
- involvement in the Commercial Negotiation
- establish and maintain strong network of investors and brokers on the Australian real estate market
- relevant undergraduate degree required, post graduate or MBA desired
- minimum 2 years post qualification property experience with asset or investment management companies, investors/funds, real estate agents or capital market services
- strong knowledge of the regional markets and strong numerical literacy including financial modelling and appraisal
- strong knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- excellent proficiency in English, German skills are welcome
- independent, structured and reliable approach to work
- organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility and hands-on mentality
- high level of commitment to the job and open to travel activities
- extroverted, strong personality with the ability to work within a small team
Can we inspire you to join us?
As a Senior Investment Analyst you will be part of a small, international team located in the heart of Sydney CBD. In this role you will work very closely with the investment management director.